Most people travel Thailand with us either solo, or with a buddy and are between 18 and 39 years old.
You should have a sense for adventure, be curious to learn about new cultures and like to experience something different.
You will be travelling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! And you can easily make new friends along the trip.
Small groups, insider access, and personal freedom to follow the whim of the moment are the order of the day, every day.
Groups sizes are usually between 2 – 10 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home!
The trip lasts 10 days & 9 nights with start dates throughout the year.
Trips do book out quickly, so get in touch today!
Please visit our FAQ page.
If your start date is more than 40 days away, you can secure your spot by paying a 20% deposit.
Simply select the ‘deposit’ option when you Check out. We’ll hold you a spot on your chosen start date and send you a link to pay the remaining amount.
The balance must be paid in full at least 40 days prior to your tour start date. If you are booking within 40 days of your start date the deposit option is not available so you need to pay in full.
We’ll meet and greet you at Bangkok airport after your long flight and take you to your accommodation.
• Personal Airport meet & greet
• Bangkok River Boat trip (Chao Phraya River)
• Visit Sacred Temples (Wat Arun and Wat Pho) & Explore the city
• Traditional Thai cooking class
• Nightlife in Bangkok
• Sleep in a traditional bamboo bungalow (Khao Sok National Park)
• See the world’s oldest jungle on a lake safari
• Have a chance to swim, hike and kayak
• Island Adventures: visits the most beautiful beaches and coral reefs in Koh Phangan
• Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water
• Traditional Thai Massage in Koh Phangan
• Nightlife in Koh Phangan
• Have a chance to party on the world famous full-moon beach
• Trip to Phi Phi Island
• Trek up to the stunning viewpoint of the island
• Epic beach nightlife
• Explore Phi Phi Island: Sama Bay, Maya Bay (where the famous movie “The Beach” was filmed 20 years ago), Pi Leh Bay, Viking Cave
• Snorkelling in Phi Phi’s emerald waters
• Farewell dinner and enjoy the amazing nightlife in Ko Phi Phi.
10 Nights shared accommodation included: hostels/floating bungalows/sleeper train (will be a mix of either twin, triple, or multi-share rooms).
Private room upgrades are available upon request, subject to availability and paid locally.
Some meals included: 3 X Breakfast, 4 x Lunch & 3 x Dinner.
Group Leader: A Group Leader and local guides will be part of your Thailand Experience.
Our group was small and our leader Olivia was able to give a very personal tour. She was very informative and fun to be around with, she made sure we tried unique foods that were specific to the region, and gave great suggestions in what to do when we had options to explore on our own. Thailand was beautiful! The food, sights, temples and way of life was awesome and humble.
The trip was fabulous. Really enjoyed not having to stress about anything the way you would if you were travelling solo! I enjoyed the mix of urban-rural settings, modes of transportation, and the mix of traditional sight seeing and outdoor recreation. The last few days in Phi Phi islands were very relaxing and restful after such a busy tour.