Most people travel Thailand with us either solo, or with a buddy and are between 18 and 39 years old.
You should have a sense for adventure, be curious to learn about new cultures and like to experience something different.
You will be travelling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! And you can easily make new friends along the trip.
Small groups, insider access, and personal freedom to follow the whim of the moment are the order of the day, every day.
Groups sizes are usually between 2 – 10 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home!
The trip lasts 8 days & 7 nights with start dates throughout the year.
Trips do book out quickly, so get in touch today!
Please visit our FAQ page.
If your start date is more than 40 days away, you can secure your spot by paying a 20% deposit.
Simply select the ‘deposit’ option when you Check out. We’ll hold you a spot on your chosen start date and send you a link to pay the remaining amount.
The balance must be paid in full at least 40 days prior to your tour start date. If you are booking within 40 days of your start date the deposit option is not available so you need to pay in full.
We’ll meet and greet you at Bangkok airport after your long flight and take you to your accommodation.
• Personal Airport meet & greet, and hotel transfer
• Bangkok River Boat trip (Chao Phraya River)
• Visit Sacred Temples (Wat Arun and Wat Pho) & Explore the city
• Traditional Thai cooking class
• Nightlife in Bangkok
• Journey south on a sleeper train
• Sleep in a traditional bamboo bungalow (Khao Sok National Park)
• See the world’s oldest jungle on a lake safari
• Have a chance to swim, hike and kayak
• Island Adventures: visits the most beautiful beaches and coral reefs in Koh Phangan
• Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water
• Traditional Thai Massage in Koh Phangan
• Farewell Dinner
• Get a chance to party on the world famous full-moon party beach.
8 Nights shared accommodation included: hostels/floating bungalows/sleeper train (will be a mix of either twin, triple, or multi-share rooms).
Private room upgrades are available upon request, subject to availability and paid locally.
Some meals included: 3 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch & 2 x Dinner.
Group Leader: A Group Leader and local guides will be part of your Thailand Experience.
Absolutely amazing tour of Thailand with a great bunch of people. There were so many highlights throughout the 8 days especially Khao Sok national park and snorkelling trip in Koh Phangan,
The organisation and selection of hostels and type of travel was exceptional allowing for an outstanding memory. The group was fun and our group leader Dan was absolutely fab!! I truly had the best time and would 100% recommend to anyone.